- 1/2 c. Prep Day Quinoa (recipe link in directions)
- 3/4 c. Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies (recipe link in directions)
- pinch of coarse salt
- pinch of pepper
- 3 leaves Boston lettuce
- 1 piece Prep Day Roasted Tempeh (recipe link in directions)
- 1/4 c. shredded red cabbage
- cilantro or mint
- 2 tbsp. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- lime wedges
- Toss ½ cup Prep Day Quinoa with ¼ cup each chopped zucchini, onions, and tomatoes from Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies.
- Season with a pinch of coarse salt and some pepper.
- Use 3 leaves Boston lettuce to make 3 taco-like wraps, filling with quinoa-vegetable mixture and topping with 1 piece Prep Day Roasted Tempeh (chopped), ¼ cup shredded red cabbage, cilantro or mint, and 2 Tbsp plain 2% Greek yogurt.
- Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.