- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 c. Prep Day Quinoa (recipe link in directions)
- 1 c. Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies (recipe link in directions)
- 1 piece Prep Day Roasted Tempeh (recipe link in directions)
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Sliced radishes
- lime wedge
- Fill a bowl with 1 cup baby spinach, ½ cup shredded red cabbage, ½ cup Prep Day Quinoa, and 1 cup assorted Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies (we used ½ cup each tomatoes and broccoli).
- Top with 1 piece Prep Day Roasted Tempeh and 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro; drizzle with ¼ tsp toasted sesame oil.
- Heat in microwave.
- Garnish with sliced radishes and a lime wedge.
Want a change? Garnish with scallions or snow peas instead of radishes.
We've partnered with Chef'd to make it simpler than ever to eat like Dr. Oz! Click here to get this delicious meal delivered straight to your door in a temperature-controlled box for a foolproof dinner!
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.