Ready to start Dr. Oz's 21-Day Weight-Loss Breakthrough? Follow these steps on Prep Day and you'll have everything you need for ready-to-go, perfectly portioned breakfasts, lunches, and dinners all week!
The Prep Day Roasted Chicken Breasts are used to make:
- 2½ tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 4-oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Brush foil with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Stir 1 Tbsp lime juice with 1 tsp minced garlic, 1½ tsp oil, and ¼ tsp each coarse salt and pepper. On sheet, spoon lime-garlic oil over two 4-oz boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Top with 2 rosemary sprigs.
- Roast until cooked through, 12 to 14 min. Let cool. Discard rosemary. Transfer to a container and freeze.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.