Florastor complements your active lifestyle by strengthening your digestive balance and supporting a healthy immune system. The less time you spend with intestinal discomfort, the more freedom you have to engage in activities you love.
Naturally Better Permanent Hair Color. Naturtint's formula combines Raw, Natural, and Non-GMO plant-based ingredients that nourish and protect hair during the coloring process. Naturtint is Ammonia Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free!
We are looking for our most engaged fans to join a new, exclusive community—Dr. Oz THE GOOD LIFE Champions. We want your opinion, and as a member, you'll have insider opportunities to try new products, get VIP access to cool events, and may even appear in the pages of the magazine.
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.
Winner Selection: At the end of the Entry Period, Sponsor will review all of the entries for eligibility. Winner[s](individually and collectively, the "Winner") will be selected on or about 10/12/16 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about January 9th, 2017 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received for all Dr. Oz The Good Life "Healthie" Sweepstakes which begin in 2016. Drawing will be conducted by Dr Oz The Good Life whose decisions are final. Odds of winning the Dr. Oz The Good Life "Healthie" Sweepstakes 4 willdepend upon the total number of eligible entries received, and with regard to the Grand Prize Winner, odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entrants in this, prior and subsequent Dr. Oz The Good Life "Healthie" Sweepstakes which begin in 2016.
Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Winner will receive a 10-Piece set of GreenPans (ARV: $150). One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a 3-day, 2-night spa trip at Canyon Ranch, details of which will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion for the Grand Prize Winner and a guest (ARV: $3,000). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form. The Grand Prize includes roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) people from major airport nearest Winner's residence (ARV: $1,500), which will vary depending on Winner's proximity to the prize location) and hotel accommodations (standard accommodations, single room, double occupancy) for 3 days, 2 nights (ARV: $600). Roundtrip ground transportation to and from the airport (ARV: $400) and Spa Services (ARV: $500) are included. Total ARV: $3,000. Hotel accommodations are at Sponsor's discretion, subject to availability, and blackout dates may apply. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Winner's proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole discretion and no additional compensation will be provided. Winner must travel on dates specified by Sponsor. Arrangements must be made at least 30 days prior to departure. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such a schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. Winner will be solely responsible for all meals, incidental expenses, tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, ground transportation, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise specified herein. All travelers must possess valid travel documents. The travel companion of Winner must execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to departure.
1. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by Sponsor within one (1) month of the last day of the Sweepstakes via social media, phone, email or postal mail (as applicable). The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by Sponsor on or about January 9th, 2017 via social media, phone, email or postal mail (as applicable). The potential Winner(s) must respond via email within five (5) business days of notification, and provide the requested contact information. In the event a Winner does not respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. List of Winner(s): The name(s) of the Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be posted on the drozthegoodlife.com/goodstuff once the Winner(s) has been selected. For the name(s) of the Winner(s), send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Dr. Oz THE GOOD LIFE & DR. OZ THE GOOD LIFE "Healthie" Sweepstakes Winners List #4, HearstCommunications. Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, 17th Floor, NY 10019 within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.
ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person for the entry period of the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Eligible entrants in this, prior, and subsequent Dr. Oz The Good Life "Healthie" Sweepstakes which begin in 2016 will automatically be entered into a separate drawing to win the Grand Prize. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, illegible, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Online entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address or Instagram account. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or Instagram account.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to advertising clients of Dr. Oz THE GOOD LIFE, who have received this email and are legal residents of the US or DC and 18 years or older at the time of receipt of the email. Entrants via Instagram must have their Instagram profile set to "public." Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, independent judging organizations, anyone who is not an advertising client and a direct recipient of the email stated in these Official Rules, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial laws and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner's responsibility. If the actual retail value of any Winner's prize is $600 or more, the Winner must complete a W9 form and supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prizes received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification.Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant's submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Sponsor, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner's name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, as well as on Instagram to announce the Winner, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor, not Instagram, and you agree to release Instagram from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES / INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original to the entrant, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights (including, without limitation, copyrighted images or footage), trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity. Modification of an existing image does not count as original for purposes of this Sweepstakes. The entrant further warrants and represents that entrant has all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the entry, including releases from all persons appearing in the photograph, location releases for all recognizable locations, and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of the photograph. The entrant must be able to provide on request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the entry, including releases from all persons appearing in the photograph, location releases for all recognizable locations and releases from anyone who assisted in the creation of the photograph. The image must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person. Excepting those of Sponsor, the image must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service. If any person appearing in the image is under the age of majority in their state of residence, the written consent and signature of a parent or legal guardian is required. At Sponsor's request, and in its sole discretion, Entrants may be required to execute an assignment and release transferring all rights and ownership of their image to Sponsor, the form of such assignment to be determined by Sponsor. In the event an entrant cannot provide all required releases, Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor's sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable entry or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Sponsor's benefit. The photograph may not feature nudity or obscene language or material that is libelous or defamatory. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes. Entries that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible, and, if submitted, may be removed at any time in Sponsor's sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. INTERNET/mobile: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York's choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.