Decorate it with an orange-peel twist or a slice of lime. And make sure to show off your drink in a chilled flute!
- 1/4 c. chilled pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp. chilled cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 c. chilled seltzer or prosecco
- Start with 1/4 cup chilled pomegranate juice.
- Splash in 2 Tbsp chilled cranberry juice, ideally the no-sugar-added kind.
- Add 2 Tbsp orange juice — freshly squeezed, if possible.
- Top it off with 1/4 cup chilled seltzer (lime-flavored is nice) or prosecco.
103 cal with alcohol, 64 without
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.