This mix is basically the Hulk, in dip form.
Serves: Serves 12
- 1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 c. packed basil leaves
- 1/2 c. packed watercress or baby arugula
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely grind 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds with 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 garlic clove (chopped), and 1/4 tsp coarse salt in a food processor.
- Add 1 cup packed basil leaves, 1/2 cup packed watercress or baby arugula, and 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Process until almost smooth.
- Whir in 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil; process until smooth.
- Top with more sunflower seeds, if you like.
85 cal per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.