Did you know: Scientists say "double dipping" does indeed spread germs. Serve dips with a spoon to nudge guests to scoop out solo portions.
- 1 1/4 c. rinsed and drained canned chickpeas
- 3 small precooked beets (such as Love Beets; quartered)
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- Pulse 1 1/4 cups rinsed and drained canned chickpeas in a food processor with 3 small precooked beets (such as Love Beets; quartered), 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp toasted sesame oil, 1 garlic clove (chopped), and 1/2 tsp coarse salt, scraping down sides, until smooth.
- Top with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds.
31 cal per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.