No meat is even needed in these spicy bites.
- 3/4 c. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- 3 tbsp. chopped scallion greens
- 2 tsp. canola oil, plus more for baking pan
- 10 oz. drained extra-firm tofu, patted dry and cut into 24 (1 3/4-inch) cubes
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Heat broiler. Whisk together yogurt, blue cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Keep dip chilled, covered.
- Stir hot sauce with 2 Tbsp scallions and the oil in a bowl. Add tofu: toss to coat, and transfer to an oiled nonstick rimmed baking sheet, reserving remaining sauce.
- Broil, without turning, until firm on top, 6 to 8 min.
- Skewer cubes with party picks and transfer to a platter. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Tbsp scallions. Serve with reserved dip and the celery sticks.
54 cal per 2 pieces
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.