These festive and elegant-looking appetizers will class up any party.
- 2 tbsp. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. chopped dill, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 24 endive spears (about 3 heads)
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
- Stir together yogurt, dill, horseradish, and zest.
- Top each endive spear with 1 piece smoked salmon and a dab of yogurt-dill cream. Garnish with dill sprigs.
10 cal per 2 pieces
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.