These Brussels sprout pops are all dressed up on party picks in a soy-maple glaze.
- 24 small Brussels sprouts (about 10 oz), trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- red pepper flakes, for sprinkling
- Pinch of coarse salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil and arrange in 1 layer on a nonstick rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender, golden brown, and charred in spots, about 25 min.
- Toss while hot with syrup, soy sauce, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Serve on party picks and garnish with more red pepper flakes. Sprinkle with salt, if you like.
18 cal per 2 pieces
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.