Make a holly, jolly snack plate with a veggie wreath. Just arrange raw broccoli and cauliflower in a ring, then spruce things up with edible ornaments: radishes, olives, cucumber ribbons, and extra leafy greenery.
- 3/4 c. plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. buttermilk (well-shaken)
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tbsp. dill
- Whisk 3/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt with the buttermilk (well shaken), lemon juice, and 2 Tbsp each chopped scallions, parsley, and dill.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Garnish with more chopped scallions and herbs.
- Set in wreath.
26 cal per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.