The perfect mix of vegetables and protein.
- ½ c. lemon juice
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- mixed veggies (such as bell pepper, onion, and zucchini)
- 2 c. whole wheat orzo
- olive oil
- feta cheese
- Mix a marinade using ½ cup each lemon juice and low-sodium soy sauce, ¼ cup olive oil, 1 ½ Tbsp dried oregano, and 3 garlic cloves (minced).
- Skewer cubes from 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast with mixed veggies (such as bell pepper, onion, and zucchini).
- Marinate in refrigerator, 30 min (or overnight).
- Grill, 8 to 10 min.
- Serve with 2 cups whole wheat orzo tossed with olive oil and feta cheese.
351 cal per serving
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.