- 1/2 c. Prep Day Quinoa (recipe link in directions)
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 c. Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies (recipe link in directions)
- 1 bell pepper side from Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies
- 1 c. low-sodium canned black beans
- mixed greens
- lemon juice
- Toss ½ cup Prep Day Quinoa with 2 Tbsp chopped basil; 2 tsp balsamic vinegar; ¼ cup each onion, zucchini, and broccoli, and 1 bell pepper side (chopped) from Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies; and 1 cup rinsed and drained low-sodium canned black beans.
- Serve with mixed greens tossed with tomatoes and lemon juice.
We've partnered with Chef'd to make it simpler than ever to eat like Dr. Oz! Click here to get this delicious meal delivered straight to your door in a temperature-controlled box for a foolproof dinner!
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.