Omega-3s, coming right up.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 c. frozen green peas
- ¼ c. water
- 1 tbsp. shredded mint
- pinch of coarse salt, and pepper to taste
- 3 oz. sautéed salmon
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp minced shallot and cook, 3 min.
- Raise heat to medium; add 1 cup frozen green peas and ¼ cup water.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 min. Uncover; add 1 Tbsp shredded mint. Cook until liquid evaporates, 1 to 2 min.
- Transfer to a bowl; use a fork to gently mash with 1 tsp more olive oil, a pinch of coarse salt, and pepper to taste.
- Top with 3 oz sautéed salmon. Garnish with lemon and more mint.
All Day-Off Diet dinner recipes are under 520 calories per serving.
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.