- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- 4 c. shelled fresh peas (frozen are also good)
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- ¾ tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ c. plain yogurt
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil with ½ tsp coarse salt.
- Cook 4 cups shelled fresh peas (frozen are also good) until tender, 4 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Coarsely mash with 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint, ¾ tsp coarse salt, and ½ tsp pepper until they form a coarse mash.
- Top with ¼ cup plain yogurt and a sprinkle of pepper.
129 cal, 1 g fat (0 g sat fat), 8 g protein, 22 g carb, 9 g sugar, 8 g fiber, 399 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.