The world's cutest fruit dunked in chocolate and pistachios — it's a dream snack.
- 2 oz. finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- ½ tsp. canola oil
- 4 clementines
- 2 tbsp. shelled pistachios
- Heat 2 oz finely chopped bittersweet chocolate and ½ tsp canola oil in a microwave, 45 sec.
- Stir until smooth.
- Peel 4 clem entines and separate into sections.
- Finely chop 2 Tbsp shelled pistachios.
- Dip each section halfway into chocolate, then into nuts, and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill until set, about 25 min. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
133 cal, 11 g sugar per serving
This story originally appeared in the December 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.