- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 c. chopped kale
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan
- ¼ sliced avocado
- olive oil spray
- Whisk eggs and egg whites in a bowl. Mist an 8-inch frying pan with olive oil spray and place over medium heat.
- Add chopped kale and a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté until softened.
- Add eggs and cook until set, lifting the sides with a spatula and tilting uncooked eggs underneath, so they cook evenly.
- Remove to a plate and top with warm tomato sauce and grated Parmesan.
- Serve with sliced avocado.
290 cal, 16 g fat, 25 g protein, 14 g carb, 2 g sugar, 5 g fiber, 510 mg sodium, 285 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.