- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 whole omega-3 egg, plus 2 whites
- 1 small banana
- 1 small orange
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Mist a skillet with olive oil spray and place over medium heat. Add tomato and sauté until soft.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Add eggs to skillet and scramble until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with banana and orange, topped with flaxseed and cinnamon.
330 cal, 8 g fat, 14 g protein, 57 g carb, 35 g sugar, 10 g fiber, 125 mg sodium, 140 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.