Maximize flavor by patting on a coating of coconut.
- 3 tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- 1 6-oz. skinless salmon fillet or boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- On a plate, spread a mix of coconut and coriander.
- Dip salmon or chicken into 1 lightly beaten egg, then coat with coconut mix, patting it on carefully.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Brown 1 to 2 min per side (4 sides for salmon). Bake on a sheet at 400°F, 8 min for salmon, 18 to 20 min for chicken.
241 cal (salmon only); 222 cal (chicken only); 172 cal, 15 g fat (10 g saturated), 7 g protein, 4 g carb, 1 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 77 mg sodium, 186 mg cholesterol per serving (crust only)