A creamy dollop of yogurt tops off this tasty main dish.
- 1 6-oz. skinless salmon fillet or boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ c. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 c. diced cucumber
- 1 minced small garlic clove
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground coriander
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 chopped mint leaves
- juice of ½ lime
- Season salmon or chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Brown 1 to 2 min per side (4 sides for salmon). Bake on a sheet at 400°F, 8 min for salmon, 18 to 20 min for chicken.
- Stir yogurt with cucumber, garlic, ginger, coarse salt, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, mint leaves, and lime juice.
- Pile a few dollops of yogurt sauce on salmon or chicken.
241 cal (salmon only); 222 cal (chicken only); 26 cal, 1 g fat (0 g saturated), 3 g protein, 3 g carb, 2 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 250 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol per about ⅓ cup sauce