Salsa and beans spice up this breakfast staple.
- ⅓ c. chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp. chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. diced jalapeño
- squeeze of lime juice
- coarse salt
- 2 tbsp. canned black beans
- 2 large eggs
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine tomato, shallot, cilantro, jalapeño, a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of coarse salt.
- Stir black beans into beaten eggs.
- Scramble using vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Top with the salsa (or up to ⅓ cup jarred salsa).
196 cal, 10 g fat (3 g saturated), 15 g protein, 12 g carb, 3 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 428 mg sodium, 372 mg cholesterol per serving