- 1½ tbsp. Classic Vinaigrette
- ½ c. shredded red cabbage
- ½ c. chopped trimmed sugar snap peas
- ½ c. grated zucchini
- ½ c. cooked red or white quinoa
- ½ c. cooked chicken breast (about 3 oz)
- baby spinach
- Place the ingredients in a 1-quart mason jar in the following order: Classic Vinaigrette, red cabbage, sugar snap peas, zucchini, cooked red or white quinoa, cooked chicken breast, and baby spinach to fill jar.
- Before serving, shake the jar to mix.
95 cal, 16 g fat (3 g saturated), 33 g protein, 30 g carb, 5 g sugar, 6 g fiber, 248 mg sodium, 72 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the April 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.