Curry powder and asparagus bring this dish to life by adding a mouthwatering touch of flavor and spice. This low FODMAP food is the secret to a flat belly and will have you noticing the difference in your body right away!
Click here for more belly shrinking recipes you'll love!
- 1/2 c. green beans cooked in olive oil
- 1/4 c. bone broth
- 1 serving of gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Sauté green beans in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil for 3 minutes, adding bone broth or water as needed, set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet, add curry powder, stir, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Combine oats, bone broth, and curry in a glass jar and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day top with green beans and toasted pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Nutritional information (per serving): About 250 calories
Recipe from The Dr. Oz Show.