Yield: 1 serving
- 4 oz. extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 3/4 c. cup peeled and cubed sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 2 packed cups baby kale
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Toss tofu with sweet potato, 1 teaspoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook tofu mixture, stirring, until tofu is golden brown and potato is tender, about 4 minutes. Toss in a bowl with 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Add kale to skillet with remaining 1/8 tsp salt, and cook, stirring constantly, until just wilted, about 30 seconds. Toss with remaining 1/2 teaspoon vinegar and 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Serve tofu mixture over greens. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and remaining 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika.
This recipe originally appeared in the May 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.