Yield: 1 serving
- 2 oz. baby potatoes (about 4)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. Chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. peeled and deveined large shrimp (8 to 10)
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- Cover potatoes with cold water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half, then set them aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and salt, and season with some pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, shrimp, potatoes, feta, and 1 tablespoon basil. Simmer, turning shrimp, until shrimp are cooked through and potatoes are reheated, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon basil, and season with more pepper.
This recipe originally appeared in the May 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.