Yield: 1 serving
- 3/4 c. cooked quinoa or millet
- 1/2 c. watercress sprigs
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. orange or tangerine segments
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. coarse salt
- 3 oz. flaked cooked skinned wild salmon (about 3∕4 cup)
- Toss quinoa, watercress, blueberries, orange segments, lemon juice, oil, and salt in a serving bowl. Top with salmon, and season with pepper to taste.
This recipe originally appeared in the May 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.