Yield: 1 servings
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/4 c. baby spinach
- 1 1/4 c. baby kale
- 1/4 c. chopped scallion greens
- 2 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook spinach, kale, and scallion greens, stirring, until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer greens to a plate, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Crack in egg, and cook until white is set, about 2 minutes.
- Serve egg over greens. Top with remaining tablespoon cheese, and a drizzle of hot sauce, if using. Season with pepper.
This recipe originally appeared in the May 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.