Yield: 1 serving
- 1/4 c. peeled diced kiwi
- 1/4 c. peeled diced pineapple
- 2 tsp. chopped mint
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 c. gluten-free quick-cooking rolled oats
- 10 roasted almonds, chopped
- Toss kiwi with pineapple and mint. Heat almond milk and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat. When milk boils, stir in oats, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until oats are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in half of almonds. Let stand, 2 minutes. Discard cinnamon stick. Top oats with fruit salad and remaining almonds.
This recipe originally appeared in the May 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.