Grab pita, romaine, cucumber, and tomato—plus a spritz of lemon and a dollop of yogurt.
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 c. pitted olives, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. coarse salt
- Heat oven to 425°F. Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon oil. Mix chicken with olives, egg, parsley, Worcestershire, garlic, lemon zest, pepper, and salt.
- Shape into 16 balls (about 2 inches each) with damp hands. Brush tops with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Bake in pan until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Broil meatballs until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutritional information (per serving): 264 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated), 22 g protein, 4 g carb, 1 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 463 mg sodium, 137 mg cholesterol
This recipe originally appeared in the April 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.