- 1 c. romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 c. cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. capers
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sliced Prep Day Roasted Chicken Breast (recipe link in directions)
- 1 mini whole-grain pita round, toasted and torn
- Toss 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce with ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes, ¾ cup chopped cucumber, 2 Tbsp chopped basil, 2 tsp rinsed and drained capers, 2 tsp red wine vinegar, ¼ tsp minced garlic, and 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil.
- Top with 1 Prep Day Roasted Chicken Breast (sliced), and 1 mini whole-grain pita round (toasted and torn).
We've partnered with Chef'd to make it simpler than ever to eat like Dr. Oz! Click here to get this delicious meal delivered straight to your door in a temperature-controlled box for a foolproof dinner!
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.