- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 5 tsp. green curry paste
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 3 c. cauliflower
- 1 c. light coconut milk
- 2 c. baby spinach, chopped
- 2 pieces Prep Day Roasted Tofu (recipe link in directions)
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro or mint
- lime wedge
- sliced cucumber
- Cook 1 cup chopped onion with ¼ tsp coarse salt in 1 tsp olive oil in a pot over medium heat, stirring, 3 min.
- Add 5 tsp green curry paste, 2 garlic cloves (minced), and ¼ tsp cumin; cook, stirring, 1 min.
- Simmer, covered, with 3 cups cauliflower and 1 cup light coconut milk, 10 min.
- Stir in 2 cups baby spinach (chopped); cook, 2 min. Stir in 2 pieces Prep Day Roasted Tofu (cubed) and ¼ cup chopped cilantro or mint. Transfer half to a bowl; top with a lime wedge.
- Serve with sliced cucumber tossed with lime juice and herbs. Freeze leftovers.
Want a change? Sub in chickpeas or white beans for the black beans.
We've partnered with Chef'd to make it simpler than ever to eat like Dr. Oz! Click here to get this delicious meal delivered straight to your door in a temperature-controlled box for a foolproof dinner!
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.