- 2 tbsp. Prep Day Citrus Dressing (recipe link in directions)
- 1 c. canned black beans
- 1 tbsp. cilantro
- 2 tbsp. scallion
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 2 c. chopped romaine
- 1 c. Chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped cucumber
- 1/4 c. chopped mango
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Spoon 2 Tbsp Prep Day Citrus Dressing into bottom of a container.
- Add 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans mixed with 1 Tbsp each chopped cilantro and scallion and ¼ tsp cumin.
- Top with 2 cups chopped romaine, 1 cup chopped red bell pepper, ½ cup chopped cucumber, ¼ cup chopped mango, another Tbsp chopped scallion, and 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds. Keep chilled.
- Toss or shake when ready to eat.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.