Ready to start Dr. Oz's 21-Day Weight-Loss Breakthrough? Follow these steps on Prep Day and you'll have everything you need for ready-to-go, perfectly portioned breakfasts, lunches, and dinners all week!
The Prep Day Roasted Salmon is used to make:
- 2 4-oz skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. Citrus Dressing (recipe link in directions)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 thin slices lemon
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Brush foil with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Place two 4-oz skinless salmon fillets, skinned sides down, in pan.
- Stir 2 Tbsp Citrus Dressing with 1 tsp minced garlic.
- Spoon over salmon; top with 4 thin slices lemon and 4 thyme sprigs.
- Roast until cooked through, 10 to 12 min. Let cool.
- Discard thyme. Transfer 1 fillet to a container and keep chilled.
- Freeze second fillet for a future week.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.