Ready to start Dr. Oz's 21-Day Weight-Loss Breakthrough? Follow these steps on Prep Day and you'll have everything you need for ready-to-go, perfectly portioned breakfasts, lunches, and dinners all week!
The Prep Day Quinoa is used to make:
- 2⅔ c. water
- 1⅓ c. quinoa
- Combine 2⅔ cups water with 1⅓ cups quinoa in a pot, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender, 15 min.
- Remove from heat, and let cool. Transfer 2 cups quinoa to a container and keep chilled.
- Freeze leftovers for a future week.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.