Ready to start Dr. Oz's 21-Day Weight-Loss Breakthrough? Follow these steps on Prep Day and you'll have everything you need for ready-to-go, perfectly portioned breakfasts, lunches, and dinners all week!
The Prep Day Big-Batch Veggies are used to make:
- Monday Lunch: Salmon Over Veggies
- Tuesday and Saturday Dinner: Roasted Veggies and Tempeh Bowl
- Wednesday Dinner: Tempeh Lettuce Wraps
- Friday and Sunday Breakfast: Bean Bowl
- Saturday Dinner: Quinoa and Veggies
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. grape tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 4 c. broccoli
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 sliced onions
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Brush foil with 1½ Tbsp olive oil.
- Arrange 2 cups grape tomatoes, 2 zucchini (cut lengthwise into 3 slices), 4 cups broccoli, 3 red bell peppers (just cut sides from cores), and 2 sliced onions on sheets in groups.
- Drizzle with an additional 1½ Tbsp oil.
- Season with ½ tsp each coarse salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning, until tomatoes are blistered and other veggies are golden brown, 30 to 45 min; remove as cooked.
- Let cool. Transfer to containers and keep chilled.
This recipe originally appeared in the January/February 2017 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.