This phenomenally flavorful protein-rich snack mix is sure to become a favorite around your house.
- 1/2 c. rinsed and drained canned chickpeas
- 1/2 c. whole unsalted almonds
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- In a bowl, toss together 1/2 cup rinsed and drained canned chickpeas with 1/2 cup whole unsalted almonds, 2 tsp coconut oil, and 1 1/2 tsp curry powder.
- Arrange in 1 layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, roast at 375 degrees F until golden brown, 15 to 18 min (stirring about midway).
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp lime zest.
This recipe originally appeared in the November 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.