Take it way beyond basic: Flavor roasted nuts for spicy deliciousness.
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 c. raw shelled peanuts
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp wasabi powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 egg white until foamy.
- Stir in 3/4 cup raw shelled peanuts until coated well.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 Tbsp egg foam with 1 tsp wasabi powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Stir into nut mix until coated.
- Arrange in 1 layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast at 300 degrees F until golden brown, 25 to 30 min (tossing halfway during cooking).
This recipe originally appeared in the November 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.