Spread on toast, or serve as a dip with crudités.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 1/4 c. toasted whole almonds
- 2 tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 7 oz. jar roasted red bell peppers
- 5 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Pulse in a food processor almonds, sunflower seeds, garlic, and salt until nuts are finely ground.
- Add roasted red bell peppers (rinsed and drained), Parmesan, sherry wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and cayenne pepper.
- Process until smooth.
This recipe was originally published in the November 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.