This low-calorie, hearty-healthy dish is a perfect dinner for the whole family.
Yield: 4 main-dish servings
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber
- 2 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c. panko (coarse bread crumbs)
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil.
- In large bowl, toss cucumber, vinegar, 1 tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine panko, horseradish, and remaining dill and oil. Sprinkle salmon with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper; place on cookie sheet, smooth side up. Press panko mixture evenly on top of fillets. Bake salmon 8 minutes or until golden brown on top and opaque throughout.
- Toss spinach with cucumber mixture in bowl; serve with salmon.