Avoid overcooking the potatoes and you'll serve up a salad with just the right amount of bite.
- 12 oz. small red baby potatoes
- ½ tsp. coarse salt, plus a pinch
- 3 tbsp. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. anchovy paste (optional)
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 c. chopped romaine
- ½ c. chopped baby kale
- 2 tbsp. Chopped red onion
- Cover potatoes with cold water by 2 inches in a pot, and season with ½ tsp salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then simmer over medium heat until just tender, 15 to 18 min. Drain, and rinse under cold water until cool. Halve potatoes (or quarter if large).
- Whisk together yogurt, Parmesan, lemon juice, oil, garlic, anchovy paste (if using), Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and a pinch of salt in a big bowl. Add potatoes, romaine, kale, and onion, and toss to combine.
106 cal, 2 g fat (1 g saturated), 4 g protein, 18 g carb, 1 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 157 mg sodium, 3 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the September 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.