The avocado makes this chocolate treat super creamy and totally satisfying.
Yield: 4 Servings
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 1 c. almond milk
- 2 avocados, peeled and halved
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1/4 c. nut butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- In a blender, combine almond milk, avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, nut butter (we use peanut butter, but almond or cashew butter works, too!), and pinch of salt.
- Puree on high until smooth and creamy — about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour mixture into four separate small bowls.
- Place bowls in refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Top pudding with a sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes and raspberries. (Or any delicious superfood topping of your choice! Click here for some ideas!)