We can't get enough of it.
- 8 oz. orzo
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped oregano
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 c. halved and very thinly sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1½ c. watercress
- ½ c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- Cook 8 oz whole wheat orzo. Drain, and let cool.
- Stir 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar with 2 Tbsp chopped oregano.
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil. Set the dressing aside.
- Broil 2 ears shucked corn, turning, until charred, 6 to 10 min.
- When cool, cut off kernels to yield 1 generous cup.
- Add to pasta, along with 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed), 2 cups halved and very thinly sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash, ¾ cup watercress, ½ cup crumbled feta cheese, and 1 tsp coarse salt.
- Drizzle in dressing, and toss.
- Season pasta with pepper to taste and top with ¾ cup more watercress.
501 cal per serving
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.