All you need is a vegetable peeler.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- couple pinches of coarse salt
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice lengthwise 1 sweet potato into thin strips.
- Toss with 2 tsp olive oil.
- Roast on an oiled nonstick baking sheet at 375°F until crisp and golden brown, 15 to 20 min.
- Season with a couple pinches of coarse salt.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Makes 2 servings; 108 cal each
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.