This hummus is sure to add a little spice into your life.
- 15 oz. can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Sriracha (or similar hot sauce)
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- carrot and jicama sticks
- Puree in a food processor one 15-oz can chickpeas (rinsed and drained), 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp sriracha (or similar hot sauce), and ½ tsp smoked paprika.
- Sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
- Serve with carrot and jicama sticks.
Makes 4 servings; 175 cal each
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.