There's cheese involved, too.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 2 c. air-popped popcorn
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- Toss 2 cups air-popped popcorn with 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tsp chopped rosemary, and 2 pinches red pepper flakes, and toss again.
Makes 1 serving; 124 cal
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.