Make it for a snack, or eat it for lunch.
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices smoked turkey breast
- ½ c. chopped romaine lettuce
- Spread one 8-inch whole wheat tortilla with 2 tsp mayonnaise mixed with ¼ tsp chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce.
- Top with 2 slices Swiss cheese, 2 slices smoked turkey breast, and ½ cup chopped romaine lettuce.
- Roll up and cut into rounds.
- Refrigerate leftovers tightly wrapped in foil up to 1 day.
Makes 2 servings; 234 cal each
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.