This crunchy treat will help fight inflammation.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts (rinsed and drained)
- ¼ c. (plus 2 Tbsp) grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. plain 2% Greek or regular yogurt
- 2 tsp. chopped thyme
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- cucumbers for dipping
- Pulse in a food processor one 14-oz can artichoke hearts (rinsed and drained), ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup plain 2% Greek or regular yogurt, 2 tsp chopped thyme, and ¼ tsp each coarse salt and pepper.
- Serve with cucumber rounds.
Makes 4 servings; 73 cal each
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.