You'll get the same great taste without all the fat and calories.
- 3 Campari or other midsize tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. sliced basil
- Halve 3 Campari or other midsize tomatoes and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (or do a mix of Parmesan and shredded mozzarella).
- Broil until golden, 1 to 2 min.
- Drizzle with ½ tsp balsamic vinegar.
- Scatter 1 tsp sliced basil on top.
Makes 1 serving; 65 cal
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.