This dip is full of protein that will keep you full for hours.
- 1 c. thawed frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- bell peppers for dipping
- Purée in a food processor 1 cup thawed frozen shelled edamame; 2 Tbsp each extra-virgin olive oil, chopped basil, sliced almonds, and grated Parmesan cheese; 1 Tbsp water; and ¼ tsp each coarse salt and pepper.
- Garnish with more basil and scoop with bell pepper wedges.
Makes 4 servings; 132 cal each
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.