Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 2 c. packed basil
- 2 c. packed baby kale
- 1⁄4 c. walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 c. grated Pecorino cheese
- 4 medium zucchini, cut on a spiral slicer
- lemon zest
- In a food processor, pulse basil, baby kale, walnuts, garlic, coarse salt, and red pepper flakes. Whir in extra-virgin olive oil.Stir in Pecorino cheese.
- Toss with raw zucchini noodles.
- Season with pepper; top with lemon zest.
140 cal per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the October 2015 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.